WĘGRY - Euro 2016

Moderatorzy: petru, maciek_88, Dr.Football1, Cris7, maestro, piotrcies, fieldy

Jaki wynik osiągną Węgrzy podczas Euro 2016?

Odpadną w grupie
50%
Odpadną w 1/8 finału
Brak głosów
Odpadną w ćwierćfinale
Brak głosów
Odpadną w półfinale
Brak głosów
Zdobędą srebrny medal
Brak głosów
Zdobędą mistrzostwo Europy
50%

Liczba głosów: 6

Awatar użytkownika
Morrow
Administrator
Administrator
Reputacja: 885

WĘGRY - Euro 2016

Postautor: Morrow » czw 12.05.2016 16:54

Obrazek

Obrazek

Temat poświęcony reprezentacji Węgier podczas Euro 2016.

Awatar użytkownika
Dr.Football1
I Don't Need No Doctor
I Don't Need No Doctor
Reputacja: 1002
Kontaktowanie:

WĘGRY - Euro 2016

Postautor: Dr.Football1 » czw 12.05.2016 17:35

Moj faworyt nr 1 po Polsce.

WEGRY WYGRAJA EURO.

Potem mozecie mnie cytowac. W koncu ktos przebije Diadema i jego przedsezonowe typy na Lester.

Awatar użytkownika
Morrow
Administrator
Administrator
Reputacja: 885

WĘGRY - Euro 2016

Postautor: Morrow » czw 12.05.2016 17:36

Jak w każdym temacie masz ankietę gdzie możesz ocenić szansę poszczególnej drużyny. Jak będą mieli 1 głos na mistrza będzie wiadomo czyj ;)

Awatar użytkownika
janop
Rangers Survive
Reputacja: 1065
Kontaktowanie:

WĘGRY - Euro 2016

Postautor: janop » czw 12.05.2016 17:40

Islandia ich ogra.

Awatar użytkownika
Dr.Football1
I Don't Need No Doctor
I Don't Need No Doctor
Kontaktowanie:

WĘGRY - Euro 2016

Postautor: Dr.Football1 » czw 12.05.2016 17:43

Morrow pisze:Source of the post Jak w każdym temacie masz ankietę gdzie możesz ocenić szansę poszczególnej drużyny. Jak będą mieli 1 głos na mistrza będzie wiadomo czyj ;)

Ha! Maja dwa!

Awatar użytkownika
fieldy
Legenda Futbolu
Legenda Futbolu
Reputacja: 857

WĘGRY - Euro 2016

Postautor: fieldy » czw 12.05.2016 17:59

Dr.Football1 pisze:Source of the post W koncu ktos przebije Diadema i jego przedsezonowe typy na Lester.

już abstrahując od tego, że Diadem uja przewidział :P to jednak wygrana Węgier na Euro to byłby moim zdaniem mniejszy szok niz Leicester w Anglii. Zapraszam do dyskusji!

Awatar użytkownika
kaczy
Gwiazda
Gwiazda
Reputacja: 193

WĘGRY - Euro 2016

Postautor: kaczy » czw 12.05.2016 19:47

Dr.Football1 pisze:Source of the post Moj faworyt nr 1 po Polsce.

Z mojej strony nie może być inaczej :D

Obrazek

Awatar użytkownika
League
Laureat Złotej Piłki
Laureat Złotej Piłki
Reputacja: 809

WĘGRY - Euro 2016

Postautor: League » wt 31.05.2016 19:10

Obrazek
Obrazek

Awatar użytkownika
fieldy
Legenda Futbolu
Legenda Futbolu

WĘGRY - Euro 2016

Postautor: fieldy » wt 31.05.2016 19:50

nie za duże to zdjęcie? te nazwiska aż po oczach biją

Awatar użytkownika
League
Laureat Złotej Piłki
Laureat Złotej Piłki

WĘGRY - Euro 2016

Postautor: League » wt 31.05.2016 19:51

no dali na twitterze takie że nie można odczytać nazwisk ale wrzuciłem na wszelki wypadek;p a i tak nikt węgrami sie nie interesuje pewnie xD
Obrazek

Awatar użytkownika
fieldy
Legenda Futbolu
Legenda Futbolu

WĘGRY - Euro 2016

Postautor: fieldy » wt 31.05.2016 19:58

no ja właśnie chciałem zobaczyć, czy kojarzę jakichś, ale widać nikt nie przewidział, ze ludzie w moim wieku mogą sie piłką interesować :P

Awatar użytkownika
Dr.Football1
I Don't Need No Doctor
I Don't Need No Doctor
Kontaktowanie:

WĘGRY - Euro 2016

Postautor: Dr.Football1 » wt 31.05.2016 20:02

League pisze:Source of the post a i tak nikt węgrami sie nie interesuje pewnie xD

DWIE OSOBY STAWIAJA DOMY ZE WEGRY WYGRAJA EURO!!!

4 z Ekstraklasy jezeli dobrze widze.

Awatar użytkownika
League
Laureat Złotej Piłki
Laureat Złotej Piłki

WĘGRY - Euro 2016

Postautor: League » wt 31.05.2016 20:37

fieldy pisze:Source of the post no ja właśnie chciałem zobaczyć, czy kojarzę jakichś, ale widać nikt nie przewidział, ze ludzie w moim wieku mogą sie piłką interesować

Gábor Király He will start in the GK position. Has been really solid in the NT the past couple of years, and is playing back at is home town club Haladás. It's a no brainer.

Dénes Dibusz Starting goalkeeper for the Hungarian champions Ferencváros, and he's been waiting to make a move to Western Europe. We'll see what will happen, he didn't have a very good spring, and might just as well stay in Budapest for the CL qualifications

Péter Gulácsi Plays for everyone's favourite promoted club RB Leipzig of Germany, and he's been there starting goalkeeper this spring. He's pretty solid, and was in Liverpool reserves for a couple of years with the former wonderkig turned bus Krisztián Németh.

Defenders

Barnabás Bese Our coach Storck likes to try out young wing backs, and he'll most likely just be on the bench on this one. Will be a nice little experience for him. Plays in Németh's and Gulácsi's youth club MTK in Hungary.

Attila Fiola Finally we have a solid Right back, we've been waiting for that for years. He's solid defensively and he can go forward. He's 27 (I think), and he'll try to sign abroad as his team Felcsut just got relegated.

Richárd Guzmics Signed for Wisla Krakow this summer and has been playing good. He we'll be one of the CBs. Big, tall and slow, but he does his job in a decent manner.

Roland Juhász The former Anderlecht CB is now about 32 and plays back home in Videoton. Given his experience I wouldn't be surprised if he would be the other CB this Euroes. As his companions he's big, strong, tall but very slow. Good in positioning though so that helps

Tamás Kádár Plays regularely in Lech Poznan, he'll start imo in the left back role, but he can play CB as well, and has been doing that well. Either way he'll be in the starting line up.

Korhut Mihály If Kádár plays as CB then this gentlemen who has been playing very well in Debrecen back home will play as LB. Good going forward, but has yet to play on the international stage. He might be good enough though.

Ádám Lang This young Videoton CB is on the bench (behind Juhász) in his club, but played as Guzmics's pair in the play off against Norway. He has the opportunity for the starting eleven (again if Kádár will be LB). He's thin but fast, something we lack.

Midfielders

Ákos Elek He's our only box to boy midfielder, and we desperately need him to be fit. Plays in Diósgyőr back home, and at the age of 27 this is his last chance for a contract abroad. Played in China and Turkey before. Seem clumpsy and bad tecnically, but when he manages to run with ball he's the poor mans Pogba. If fit he'll be in the starting 11.

Zoltán Gera He's 36 now (I think) and plays in Ferencváros. He'll either play as CM, or RM. To old and slow to play the full 90 min (at least in every game), but his experience we'll be invaluable. If he would be younger he would be a key member of the squad. He's been showing his age

László Kleinheisler Werder Bremen signed him this winter, but has had rerely any playing time. He'll start in the AM position though. He's small but really good dribbler, and good in small spaces. Hard to take the ball from him

Gergő Lovrencsics Didn't have the best season in Lech Poznan. In the RM position he haven't scored a goal, but has a decent shot from long range, and good crosser. He will sit on the bench, and hope to continue playing abroad next season. He has showed that he has the quality but injuries have plauged him

Ádám Nagy This 21 years old young Ferencváros player has been regularely earning a starting position in Storck's team. He'll probably start as a CM. He's small, weak, but fairly good with the ball. His job will be to link up play. He'll try to sign abroad, but given his qualities he can just hope for a team trying to avoid relegation in the big 4 leagues.

Ádám Pintér Again Ferencváros. If Elek is not fit, I can see this man play instead of him. Sort of the same playing style as the former, but even worse with the ball. I can see him being used to shut down Portugal.

Zoltán Stieber RM in Nürnberg where he's on the bench, before that in autumn he played around 10 minutes total in Hamburg. He was a regular starter in the NT when he was playing for his club as well. Needs confidence to play good (and then he's good), but he lacks that now. He's to weak, but fairly good crosser and dribbler.

Srikers

Dániel Böde Starting ST in Ferencváros, he's a beast. Big target man who's about 100 kg and 28 years old. He's in the right position at the right time, and he's better technically than Akinfewa. I can see him being thrown in the last 10 minutes to shut a game down, or force one in.

Balázs Dzsudzsák Our best player, who will want to leave Bursaspor after a mediocre season. He'll be on the left wing. Exceptional shot and left wook, but tends to drift out of the game from time to time. Much will hang on his performace.

Krisztián Németh Decided to leave Kanskas City to sign a big contract somewhere in Quatar. He might start on the right wing, but doubt it. He is a failed wonderkid who have never managed to perform in the Euroes. Might be good if we can control a game (Iceland?).

Tamás Priskin About 30 years old failed former Watford PL signing striker who has been playing fairly well for Slovan Bratislava. Szalai will probably be our main striker, but Priskin is better than him technically, but worse physically. Will get his time in the EC in my opinion.

Ádám Szalai Played in Hannover on loan from Hoffenheim this season and hasn't scored a goal in the Bundesliga for two years. Storck loves him though, and he's right in the way that Szalai is our best target man. But with 0 confidence the chances of him scoring our making plays are slim. If our team won't get a point, the public we'll blame him.

specjalnie dla Ciebie :D
Obrazek

Awatar użytkownika
Diamen23
Laureat Złotej Piłki
Laureat Złotej Piłki
Reputacja: 738

WĘGRY - Euro 2016

Postautor: Diamen23 » wt 31.05.2016 20:40

Brakuje Nikolicia w tym opisie.
Obrazek
Obrazek

Awatar użytkownika
Dr.Football1
I Don't Need No Doctor
I Don't Need No Doctor
Kontaktowanie:

WĘGRY - Euro 2016

Postautor: Dr.Football1 » wt 31.05.2016 20:40

Szkoda, ze nie pojechal Bence Mervo ze Slaska, ale chyba od poczatku szanse na to nie byly zbyt wysokie.

Wróć do „GRUPA F: Portugalia, Islandia, Austria, Węgry (EURO 2016)”