Liga Mistrzów (zbiorczy)

Awatar użytkownika
Magnum
Moderator
Moderator
Posty: 15799
Rejestracja: 17 cze 2006, 23:01
Reputacja: 2335
Lokalizacja: Lancaster (Pennsylvania)
Kontakt:

Liga Mistrzów (zbiorczy)

Post autor: Magnum » 12 kwie 2018, 4:58

W sprawie karnego zacytuję znajomego sędziego który sędziuje na "ciut" wyższym poziomie w USA niż ja który odpowiadał kolesiowi, który też karnego kwestionował. Zgadzam się z tym w 100% i tak to już pozostawię.
I won’t get into a debate here because I’ve learned this isn’t the type of play you convince people on.

But I will say this. He slammed directly into his back. The attacker never saw it coming and couldn’t possibly brace for it. We’d give a foul at midfield for this action if it had 1/10th of the force and we’d do it a million out of a million times. This action was 6 yards from goal, it was deliberate, and it was with the sole purpose of disrupting the goal scoring chance.

A penalty isn’t always a penalty. But this should always be a penalty.

Wróć do „Puchary Europejskie”