Eliminacje Mistrzostw Europy 2008 Austria/Szwajcaria

Awatar użytkownika
bartbuks
Administrator
Administrator
Posty: 12324
Rejestracja: 19 lis 2005, 14:11
Reputacja: 30
Lokalizacja: Komsin

Post autor: bartbuks » 22 lis 2007, 0:33

Trzeba mieć tupet. Oj McClaren i tak Cie kibice zlinczują...

Kod: Zaznacz cały

he Football Association is to hold a board meeting on Thursday at 0830 GMT to discuss Steve McClaren's future. After his side failed to qualify for Euro 2008, McClaren insisted he would not resign as England coach."I'm not stepping down," McClaren told BBC Sport after England, who needed just a point to qualify from Group E, lost 3-2 to Croatia at Wembley. "I take responsiblity - it was my job to get us qualified and I failed to do it. I'm not discussing my future." BBC chief football correspondent Mike Ingham told BBC Radio 5 Live: "Steve McClaren is scheduled to go to South Africa on Friday for the World Cup draw on Sunday. "Something has to be sorted out before then. "Scott Carson's awful attempt to stop Niko Kranjcar's shot gifted Croatia an early lead and Slaven Bilic's side went in at the break 2-0 up after Ivica Olic capitalised on some ponderous defending. Frank Lampard's penalty and Peter Crouch's superb volley hauled England level, but Mladen Petric's raking shot gave Croatia the win. "We feel exactly the same as the fans, believe you me, we know how they are feeling," said McClaren. "I' m not looking to the future, I'm thinking about this game, what could have been, what wasn't, and really how we get over this." 
Szczerze ja na miejscu McClarena bym się zaraz na konferencji podał do dymisji. Im potrzeba kogoś z jajami. Shearer, Roy Keane. Kogoś jak oni. Kto uderzy pięścią w stół, kto poskłada to w kupę. I niech pewna osoba w tym temacie nie krzyczy i nie rozsiewa swej ideologi bo naprawdę nikt nie jest tu głupi i ślepy. Więc nie napinamy się :P

Wróć do „Piłka nożna na świecie”