Re: Manchester United (zbiorczy) (cz.2)

Awatar użytkownika
muszeq
Pierwszy Skład
Pierwszy Skład
Posty: 357
Rejestracja: 05 cze 2007, 11:51
Reputacja: 0
Lokalizacja: Bełżyce

Re: Manchester United (zbiorczy) (cz.2)

Post autor: muszeq » 30 cze 2009, 20:23

No i jest pierwszy nabytek. Oficjalna strona potwierdziła zakup Antonio Valencii.

Obrazek

Więcej fotek: http://www.gettyimages.com/Search/Searc ... d=88760517
Manchester United is delighted to announce it has completed the signing of Antonio Valencia from Wigan Athletic on a four-year contract for an undisclosed fee.

The 23-year-old Ecuador international has played 34 times for his country, scoring four goals.

Sir Alex Ferguson said: “Antonio is a player we have admired for some time now, having spent the last two years in the Premier League with Wigan. I am sure his pace and ability will make a significant contribution to the team.”

Antonio Valencia said: “Joining Manchester United is a dream come true for me. I have enjoyed my time at Wigan, but I am thrilled to have the chance to challenge for the biggest honours in club football here.

“Playing in front of 76,000 fans alongside players like Wayne Rooney, Rio Ferdinand and Ryan Giggs will be an amazing experience. I can’t wait to get started.”

Wróć do „Anglia”